“An organization’s ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage.”
Translating learning into rapid action is often difficult to achieve in an organisations. Organisational growth is often organic and brings with it a complex web of people, politics, behaviours and emotions that is often difficult to navigate.
In your organisation:
- How frequently is the strategy reviewed and how easy is it to translate it into action?
- Do you have a clear definition of what Value means to your customers
- What are you doing to continually develop your organisational capability and performance?
- How agile are the managers? How equipped are they to handle change and ambiguity?
- How effective, and easy to follow, are your processes?
- How effective are the communications across and within the work teams?
Secret Skills is able to take an integrated approach to organisational development through the provisions of:
- Coaching for managers and teams to provide focussed development in areas such as self-awareness, leadership, resilience and effective communications.
- Training in the skills for effective collaboration such as:
- Leading high performing teams.
- Enriched communications.
- Effective decision making.
- Stress relief and resilience improvement.
- Handling conflict.
- Creative problem solving.
- Consulting to develop the organisation’s systems and processes to enable the new ways of working.
- Facilitation to develop a strategy, solve a specific issue or a deal with a particularly awkward/sensitive matter.
Contact Me to book or, to find out more of how I could help you, click on one of the Services that are most relevant to your needs.