We would like to invite you to join this half-day masterclass where you can learn more about resilience and how it can improve your life, work and energy levels.
During this focused and interactive session you will learn practical resilience techniques to increase energy levels, vitality and wellbeing.
We will cover:
- What is resilience? Why do we need it and why is it so personal?
- The biology behind stress responses in humans
- Identify your core values and the relationship these have with stress responses and conflict
- Begin to explore the mind body connection and how we can get this to work for us
- Learn and practise in-the-moment resilience building strategies and techniques and explore how they can feature in daily routines
- Begin to build emotional self-awareness in order to manage energy levels during and after stretch and high pressure situations
- Start to consider a personal resilience action plan
If you know inaction on personal resilience is affecting you, a member of your family, your team or your workforce this introductory session is for you.
As there are costs incurred with booking these masterclasses, the fee you pay in non-refundable up to 30 days before the event. If, however, you let us know that you are unable to attend at least 30 days before the date, we are happy to transfer your booking onto the next available session instead or to give a 50% refund of the course fee.
Places for this masterclass are limited so please book your space now to avoid disapointment. If you have any queries regarding this event please do contact one of the trainers: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invoices can be organised for payment purposes if necessary.
We look forward to welcoming you.