For organisations to be agile and resilient in today’s business environment they need to ensure that their people are equipped to meet these needs. Recent talent management surveys, by both Deloitte and PWC, have highlighted that leadership development and employee engagement are failing to keep pace with these requirements.
At the heart of these requirements is investment in people’s ability to work better together. Building relationships and collaborating effectively across projects, departments and cultures are critical skills for success.
Secret Skills courses have been specifically selected and designed to focus on developing individuals, teams and organisations as a means of creating better collaboration. These skills compliment specialist (technical) knowledge and cover the areas of:
- Communicating effectively
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Stress and resilience
- Handling conflict
- Process improvement
At the heart of the Secret Skills approach to training is a focus on developing bespoke training to meet your specific needs. The training identified here can be delivered in-company or off-site to meet your requirements. For in-company training this means that you can save time away from the workplace and money spent on travel and accommodation.
Wherever the training takes place, there is a focus on creating a relaxed environment where participants are encouraged to challenge and work on real issues to gain the best benefits that they can.
So, whether you are:
- An individual looking to improve your skills or develop your style.
- A team looking to raise your performance.
- An organisation looking for new ways to develop effective leaders and managers.
There is a Secret Skills course that could help you.
With Secret Skills there are also options to integrate coaching and consulting to really embed your learning into your behaviours and work systems for maximum value.
- Download my training and development leaflet to find out more.
- See my Events page for publically offered courses.
- Contact Me to find out how I could deliver bespoke training for you, your team or organisation.