TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing Secret Skills Ltd website or engaging our services you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
Terms & Conditions
Secret Skills Ltd provide their services to you, subject to the following conditions. If you engage the services of Secret Skills Ltd then you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Secret Skills Ltd Copyright
All content included on the Secret Skills Ltd site – including text, graphics, logos, images, button icons, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software – is the property of Secret Skills Ltd or its content suppliers (authors etc.) and is protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Secret Skills Ltd and is also protected international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Secret Skills Ltd and is protected by international copyright laws.
Secret Skills Ltd Trademarks
All Secret Skills Ltd graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Secret Skills Ltd. Secret Skills Ltd trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Secret Skills Ltd, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Secret Skills Ltd.
Definitions and Meanings
‘Coach’ means the individual coach carrying out the Services under this Agreement
‘Client Organisation’ means the organisation party to this Agreement and includes any subsidiary or associated company (as defined by s.736 Companies Act 1985) and any Associate.
‘Client’ means the individual members of the Client Organisation for which the Coach will provide the Services
‘Plan’ means the dates and times during which the Coach will provide the Services
‘Service’ means one to one executive coaching, team coaching and/or facilitation
‘Secret Skills Ltd’ means name of coaching business.
Terms & Conditions for Secret Skills Ltd Leadership Development Programme
Once you have been accepted onto the Secret Skills Leadership Development Programme then delivery of the training will be electronically via online recordings coupled with weekly group coaching webinars. You will also gain memberships to the members’ only Facebook group where you will be able to ask questions and seek advice.
Refund / Cancelation Policy
Once training delivery has started you are assumed to have waived your right to any cooling off period and no cancellations or refund requests will be accepted under any circumstances. All sales are deemed to be final.
Terms & Conditions for Contracted Work by Secret Skills Ltd Coaches
- The Coach will be available to carry out the Services on the days/half days set out in the Plan attached to these Standard Terms & Conditions.
- The Plan can be amended by mutual agreement, however if all or some of the Clients do not attend coaching/facilitation days set out in the plan, Secret Skills Ltd will invoice for these days in accordance with the Plan.
- Secret Skills Ltd will invoice either on a monthly basis, or at the end of the Agreement depending on how long the Plan is.
- The Coach will maintain a written record of days/half days worked but will not complete timesheets unless required by the Client Organisation.
- Payment terms are 14 days from date of invoice.
- Payment of invoices pursuant to this agreement will constitute acceptance by you of the fulfilment by Secret Skills Ltd of its obligations pursuant to this Agreement. Where you do not pay an invoice and also do not advise Secret Skills Ltd of the reason for non-payment within 14 days of receipt of an invoice, you will be deemed to have accepted the Services.
- The content of one to one coaching sessions will remain confidential unless the Client explicitly agrees with the Coach that content will not remain confidential.
- Any out-of-pocket expenses including travel & accommodation expenses incurred as part of this Agreement will be charged at cost.
- All liability, indemnity, warranty or other claims are limited to the value of this Agreement
- This Agreement is for the Services only and does not include the Coach providing any advice to the Client Organisation, or its employees or contractors. The Client acknowledges that the Coach is not a subject matter expert within the Client’s area of business.
- Secret Skills Ltd is responsible for all income tax, pensions and professional indemnity insurance in relation to its employees. All other government charges, taxes, duties and imposts are added to invoices
The Coach will typically work with the Client at the Client’s work site.
- VAT and any other government charges, taxes, duties and imposts arising in relation to the provision of the Services will be added to the applicable invoice, if and when they arise.
If you have any other questions that need answering please contact us by clicking the ’Contact Us’ link.